Begin your own journey as the master of biggest MUNs across India
GlenGaze Ambassador is an opportunity to all the Chairs and Secretariats to register themselves for free and become GlenGaze Ambassador. As a GlenGaze Ambassador you will lead, explore, learn and experience the happenings of Model United Nations like never before. Here is a chance to learn, earn and curate MUNs with GlenGaze.
How to enroll as GlenGaze Ambassador?
It is very easy. Just download the Registration Form along with the Consent Form, fill in the information and then upload while submitting registration details. Our team will review it and will share MOU to associate with GlenGaze. On selection, you will be nominated GlenGaze Ambassador.
GlenGaze Ambassador Selection Criteria
- A school student who has participated in three GlenGaze Model United Nations and adjudged as the Best Delegate.
- A school student who has won Best Delegate thrice in any Model United Nations Conference.
- A student who has at least one experience as a Chairperson or a Vice Chairperson in the Executive Board of any MUN.
- A student who has been the part of Secretariat.
Anyone of the following criteria allows a school student from class 6-12 to be eligible for being nominated as GlenGaze Ambassador.
Roles and responsibilities as GlenGaze Ambassador
- GlenGaze Ambassador will organize their own MUNs under GlenGaze banner and take advantage of the assistance and support of GlenGaze resources.
- GlenGaze Ambassador will promote all the GlenGaze Model United Nations conferences and will strive for larger participation.
- GlenGaze Ambassador will curate workshops and trainings for MUN aspirants.
- GlenGaze Ambassador will join the best of MUN EBs to network, share and learn.
- GlenGaze Ambassador is nominated as Senior Student Journalist in FairGaze Media leading a team of student journalists from across India. Separate terms and conditions apply:
Benefits as GlenGaze Ambassador?
- A platform and resources to support your vision to curate own MUNs.
- A chance to win the title of “Best GlenGaze MUN Ambassador’ selected from the best of MUN EBs based on the number of MUNs, participants and overall impact.
- Opportunity to engage with international MUN peers.
- Learn and experience leadership skills and earn as a GlenGaze Ambassador (Separate MoU will be shared after complete registration).
Terms and Conditions for all GlenGaze Ambassadors Read More...
The student must be a citizen of India and must be enrolled in a school. The registration is open to only Indian school students.
Entry to GlenGaze Ambassador is by invitation only and the students need to fill the Registration Form completely and only then submit it for further scrutiny. A registration form requires all the details to be completely filled along with the upload/email of duly filled Consent Form.
- Participation of Minors
Most of the school students are minors and hence the students registering for GlenGaze Ambassador,whether they are minors or not, have to submit the consent of their parents and respective School Principal. The Consent Form is available alongside Registration Form of GlenGaze Ambassador.
- Curating Own MUNs with GlenGaze
All the MUNs that a student will curateon their own under the GlenGaze banner are subject to approvals from GlenGaze officials. A GlenGaze official will be added in the groups created to ensure proper execution and to maintain the grandeur of GlenGaze MUNs. No student working as a GlenGaze Ambassador is permitted to use the GlenGaze MUNs delegate registrations details for any personal or professional reasons. There is no refund policy of delegate participation fee under any circumstance. Thus GlenGaze Ambassadors need to be very particular in all the cases while curating their own MUNs under GlenGaze banner.
- MoU with GlenGaze
The MoU shared by GlenGaze team need to be signed on each page and submitted to GlenGaze officials. Only after MoU, the student will be nominated as a GlenGaze Ambassador on GlenGaze website.Breach of any clause stated in the MoU by the student will lead to immediate cancellation of nomination as GlenGaze Ambassador.
- Required Information
The student entries that do not include all the required information and strictly adhere to the requirements will be considered void and will not be considered for nomination as GlenGaze Ambassador.
- Cost of Conducting MUN
The cost of production and execution requirements will be communicated byGlenGaze officials at the time of finalization of MUN date. No new requirements and additional cost (due to late information, misunderstandings, miscommunications) will be entertained once the costs are communicated by the MUN officials. Thus, it is advisable to discuss details of your plans from early development stage till execution with theGlenGaze officials. You can proceed withexecution of your own MUN only after approval from the GlenGaze officials. GlenGaze to will extend support to your MUN by permitting the use of GlenGaze banner, GlenGaze portal, IT, Digital and Creative support and will be limited to only such support as extended by the GlenGaze officials.However, you are free to engage resources for any other tasks at your own responsibility and cost.
GlenGaze may, in their sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to have inappropriate or otherwise non-compliant in any way.
- Profit Sharing
The Profit sharing from a particular MUN organized by GlenGaze Ambassador is mentioned in MoU. You are requested to carefully read it, before signing and sharing with GlenGaze. Except for sharing the profits, no other fees ispayable to the Secretariats, Chairs, Chief Guests for organizing and participation in your MUN under GlenGaze banner. Profit sharing will be based on the number of registrations, adherence to GlenGaze rules, regulations and ethos and the grandeur of event.
- Discipline and General Guidelines
All the students working as GlenGaze Ambassador required to follow the Code of Conduct of GlenGaze and at any point of time GlenGaze can intervene to make the MUN function as per GlenGaze standards and procedures.
Code of Conduct Read More...
GlenGaze Ambassadors are required to follow the following Code of Conduct. GlenGaze will enforce these rules throughout every event. We expect cooperation from the GlenGaze Ambassadors to help ensure a safe & secure environment for everyone.
Below mentioned are some of the important codes to abide by in heart and spirit:
- GlenGaze Ambassadors need to present themselves in a formal attire to demonstrate professionalism and seriousness of the purpose.
Attend the events that you have signed up to. If you are unable to attend for whatever reason, you must:
(i) Give enough notice and inform as early as possible
(ii) Contact GlenGaze officials by telephone or email and make sure that you receive a response from them
- GlenGaze Ambassadors must be familiar with Health and Safety, in particular reference to working with school students.
- Consistency, reliability and punctuality are expected from GlenGaze Ambassadors. If GlenGaze Ambassadors are unable to attend an assigned task at an agreed time, they should inform GlenGaze Officials.
- GlenGaze Ambassadors should be pro-active attitude towards their responsibilities and demonstrate willingness and enthusiasm in undertaking the diverse tasks requested of them.
- GlenGaze Ambassadors should avoid giving out personal phone number, email addresses to the school students they work with. Also do not accept friend requests from school students on social networking sites.
- GlenGaze Ambassadors must avoid meeting students outside the event.
- GlenGaze Ambassadors must respect each student’s background, culture and traditions and ensure that respect and courtesy is extended to every student.
- GlenGaze ambassadors have to follow the given itinerary for any event. Kindly adhere to the timings.
- GlenGaze Ambassadors should not cancel the scheduled event without the permission of GlenGaze officials. If you need to cancel the event due to any reason, you must discuss with GlenGaze Officials as early as possible.
- GlenGaze Ambassadors should be aware of the limits of your authority and refer any matters of which you are unsure of with GlenGaze official team.