Important Information PDF Download
Rules of Procedure PDF Download
Background Guides Read More...
General Instructions Read More...
To ensure that GLENGAZE-MUN maintains an atmosphere of safety and professionalism, we require that all participants agree to the points outlined in this document.
- Reporting time will be as Indicated.
- Each participant school will be allotted country by the host school after receiving the registration form.
- Kindly follow the link for the country matrix to select committees. The allotment is subject to first-come-first serve basis.
- The delegates should research extensively on the issues related to the topics of their respective councils.
- The host school will send the background guide once countries’ allotment is done.
- All schools should apply as soon as possible. Last date of registration is 10 days before the event.
- These Committees shall be judged by an experienced and impartial executive board who are experts in the field of Model United Nations.
All delegates must adhere to the dress code:
Ethnic attire/ Business attire.
Delegate registration fee: Rs. 2,500/(per delegate).
Code of Conduct for the Delegates Read More...
THE SECRETARIAT OF GLENGAZE MUN 2019 WILL SCRUPULOUSLY ENFORCE THE FOLLOWING CODE OF CONDUCT :
- Any Delegate found in possession of alcohol or illegal substances will be summarily asked to leave the conference. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Delegates must scrupulously follow guidelines, directives, instructions etc. given by any Secretariat or Conference Staff member, both inside and outside the committee sessions.
- Delegates must respect the sanctity of meeting rooms. Furniture, fixtures should not be misused. Delegates found writing on tables or chairs shall be directed to leave the conference immediately.
- The staff as well as the secretariat will not be responsible for the loss of any valuables. All delegates are henceforth requested take care of their belongings.
- As a general rule, delegates must be appropriately dressed in western business attire or ethnic dresses of their respective committees/countries. This is to be ensured by the Teacher/Faculty Member escorting each delegation.
- Usage of internet during committee sessions is strictly prohibited. Unless discredited by the eb, no source of internet access should be used by the delegates and if suspected, the delegate will immediately be DISQUALIFIED.
- In order to encourage the free and open exchange of ideas, delegates are expected to be mindful of, respect and tolerate personal differences and differences of opinion. Inparticular, delegates are to refrain from abusive or derogatory language as well as personal attacks on other delegates and conference staff.