EXPERIENCE THE COMPLETE EVOLUTION
The GlenGaze MUN program will make definitive impact on students by expanding their understanding of the world by inculcating empathetic approach, imbibing future skills and core values.
GlenGaze MUN is a joint initiative of FairGaze, the largest school students media and Glenkoan, a premier publishing house focused on school students.
GlenGaze MUN brings the unique advantage of the delegate deliberations being published in the media and creating a repository for future reference
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE - TEAM
Glenda Clark brings her experience of over 3 decades as an educator, curriculum leader and head of training focused on skill development spanning UK, Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Having produced numerous winning teams and delegates, Glenda is one of the knowledge pillars in GlenGaze MUN.
Aeverie Polintan is an experienced MUN delegate having won Best Delegates awards in the US, Middle-East and UK. Her experience of being a successful MUN Delegate has contributed immensely to GlenGaze MUN and brings a student's perspective on how to effective serve as an MUN delegate.
GLENGAZE TRAININGS AND KITS
GlenGaze resources and training will give the teachers and students a new and broader direction to work on right from intra-school events to inter-school and global level events showcasing the skills and achievements beyond the school boundaries.
OUR PROGRAM ENDORSEMENTS
- Tony Blair Faith Foundation for peace promotion.
- Dr. Roblyn University of Chicago, Psychiatrist has endorsed this program as a student friendly and teacher friendly resource.
- Dr. Mahesh Sharma Minister of Culture endorsed the program for promoting cultural adaptation amongst students.
- Rajnath Singh Honourable Minister endorsed our material and program.
- Shri Mahendra Nath Pandey MHRD endorsed our course material and program for peace and value education in schools.
GlenGaze engages very closely with 1,000+ schools internationally and in India. Our engagements with schools not only enhances the scholastic abilities but also enables the students with an ecosystem to explore new skills and nurture their talents.